Wednesday 12 September 2012

The Liar, The Bitch and The Wardrobe

What's wrong with you!!?? You're a liar! Was my Sisters response when I finally shared
Why try to cause trouble, why lie! You always want attention, You're a liar she repeated.
He wouldn't do that, you just have to lie about everything. You're sick, just evil.
No-ones going to believe you, one day you're going to end up in a mental hospital
You're a liar, you're sick, just evil.

She is a bitch, born a bastard living her life as a first class bitch. Joan Collins stand aside.
She destroys lives, marriages, trust. She liked married men, with children even better
Once she told a 7 yr old girl "I'll make a better mummy than yours is!"
She is sick, she's a bitch, with evil, twisted ways, she made my life hell.
She took what was left of my trust and destroyed it. Just like a bitch.

I had to hide, find an escape, I found a secret land. Behind a wardrobe no less.
There I could be what I wanted, who I wanted. Thanks to C.S Lewis, I survived
and hid. When I was older, with my own address, I bought a wardrobe, removed the back
And hid again, but this time I grew. There I found strength, and guardians to protect me
There I could be who I was born to be. There I could just be me.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

this post made me feel very sad... so glad you found a way to escape

Sharon Rose said...

That picture is the face of a sweet and wonderful little boy. You ARE loveable! You deserve to be believed!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...