Thursday 15 September 2011

The Greatest Love Of All

The greatest love of all
Comes from within
Deep within my soul
In the core of my being
Is the essence of me.

Moments of my heart
Signs of my thoughts
Reflections of my mind
Come from within.

All that I was
All that I am
All that I will be
Within me rest.

Peace is within
Happiness is within
Strength is within.

In my soul love grows
In my spirit love shows
From my heart love flows.

The greatest love there is
Boundless, limitless, infinite
Transcends time and space.

This is the love that I offer
This is the love that I give
This is the greatest love of all
It is love that comes from within.




3 comments:

Welshcakes Limoncello said...

Beautiful and true.

CherryPie said...

That is where all true love comes from.

Beautiful poetry :-)

Anonymous said...

My friend this one is so beautiful ! It ha become a fav =Duckie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...