Saturday 31 December 2011

Is There No Escape?

Lingering in the darkness
unseeing, fearing, fearing
not the dark, but the light
fearing the light
for with the light comes discovery
with discovery comes him
with him comes a touch
oh, what a dirty touch
why oh why
what have I done wrong?
this is normal, he says
this is our little secret, he says
you tell anyone, I’ll kill you..
maybe death would be better
he could not touch me then
he could not touch me in all
those private places
he says he loves me
I should love him
but I don’t
I can’t
I won’t
there is no escape
only death might suffice
his death
or mine
and then
maybe
not

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you survived and that you have so much courage to help others.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...